Company Philosophy | Partnership | Professionalism | Performance
Identity: Who Are We?
We are the Local Leaders in Service, Performance and Professionalism
Our Mission: What Do We Do?
We outperform by out-preparing and out servicing.
We generate sustainable profits and build brand loyalty by providing tested tools, programs, products and services that attract, enable and support high-performing, forward-thinking, service oriented sales professionals.
Our Vision: Why We Do It
To be recognized by the consumer as the Premier Service and Performance Company, and to be the preferred employer and provider in the industry.
Our Ideals & Operating Principles: How We Do It
We succeed because our decisions and actions are guided by these values:
- We collaborate with our partners and customers for mutual success. We work together to execute agreed upon plans.
- We listen attentively to clarify and understand the needs, wants, hopes and dreams of our partners and customers.
- We honestly explain options, opportunities, problems, limits, and possibilities…then establish mutual expectations.
- We communicate clearly and frequently, share information, ask questions, listen attentively, speak thoughtfully and build on ideas.
- We consider the impact of every decision on the customer and every service provider.
- We value all different viewpoints. We learn from each other. We teach, coach and listen. We create a professional environment of service and performance.
- We demonstrate informed, involved and thoughtful leadership at all levels of the organization.
- We analyze and anticipate trends and opportunities. We are proactive vs. reactive.
- We focus on the important over the urgent. We simplify processes.
- We put the right people in the right places.
- We grow people to maximize satisfaction and contribution.
- We continuously seek and use feedback to enhance our relationships, our services, our products and performance.
- We are results driven but never at the expense of our integrity.
- We always do what’s right.
- We walk our talk.
- We document expectations and keep our promises.
- We take responsibility for outcomes.
- We tell the truth and acknowledge our errors.
- We continuously educate ourselves to stay ahead of the market; to identify opportunities; to anticipate consumer needs; to develop cutting edge tools, programs and services; and to maintain our expertise.
- We hold each other and ourselves accountable for our decisions and actions.